
Hi Friends
I am very proud to share Home made Donuts recipe with u all.
After moving from Chicago I was missing my morning breakfast..guess what Dunkin donuts coffee and donuts and chocolate glazed balls.
I even told my friend who lives in Chicago that I am really missing Dunkin Donuts Coffee a lot as in Minneapolis we don't have that we have other Coffee shops.
So I decided why not make Donuts at home.
My Hubby was guessing that I got ready made donuts and glazed them at home...then I said everything is home made.
Here is the Recipe
Ingredients
Half pack of Pancake Mix
powdered sugar
Hershey's Chocolate syrup
oil to fry
Sprinkles -colors of Ur choice or what ever available at home .
Method
1)Mix the 2 cups of Pancake Mix with some Milk and water and add a table spoon of oil.
2)keep the dough aside for 3 to 5
minutes.
3)heat oil and medium heat and then make small balls and press in between two palms and take a small round cookie cutter or a small lid of oil bottle scoup out the middle portion of the round dough to give it a shape of a donut.
4)fry them on medium heat in the oil till the donuts turn golden colour make sure the heat and time to take the fry the donut should be appropriate or else the donut remains uncooked inside .
5)ones u fry the donuts keep them aside to cool down then add Hershey's syrup that u use to make Hot chocolate or melt chocolate if u have in microwave and dip the donuts and keep it aside for the coating to stick on the donut.
6)For sugar glaze what u have to do is mix 1 cup of Confectionery sugar and mix it with hot water and a table spoon of oil and mix thoroughly...so that glaze is left with no lumps .
7)ones the sugar glaze becomes thick then coat it with a spoon on the donuts and add Sprinkles on it.
and serve it .
Its so easy and its can be made in 15 to 20 minutes





















5 comments:
Awesome recipe rashmi.. I am making it today...:d thanks for sharing honey..
ur most welcome Buddy
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment. Dough nut looks very yummy yaar.I have to try this recipe.
now you won't miss donuts anymore... as long as you have patience to make them... :) wish i could grab one from your blog..
Oh, how kool, everything home made. All looks pretty and making me hungry.
Post a Comment