My Cooking

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home Made Pineapple Pastry

Home made Pineapple pastry,

ingredients-
I got one pack of Betty crock er Pineapple cake mix
Whipped cream and pineapple essence.
One box of cut pineapple chunks
Procedure
and followed the instruction given on the packet and baked the cake in a square shaped baking pan.
after cake gets completely cooled down ..I made them into 6 pieces for making pastries with different flavors.

ones the cake is cut into pieces I sprinkled sugar syrup to make the cake moist.(u can make sugar syrup by mixing 1 cup sugar with 1/2 cup water )then I applied whipped cream all over and topped it with Pineapple chunks and then placed another cake piece on it and decorated it with whipped cream using pastry bag and decorating tip attached to it.
so here it is Pineapple pastry ready to eat and enjoy




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails