My Cooking

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Saturday Movie Night with popcorn and Kashi vege Pizza

Hello all People,
Its me again...back with a new post..I went to Gems and Jewellery Exhibition here in Downtown Dallas,Tx,It was my first visit to this kindaa expos.I was expecting to buy few gems stones and beads but I bought loads of crystals,beads and many more.

After returning home we decided to watch this Funny movie "Its complicated"So we decided will eat a quick snack while watching movie as we were hungry too after all that walk we did at the expo.Here is the Basket Full of Popcorn.

The movie was hilarious...A must watch movie...U all would burst in laugh !!!hahha
I am a big fan of Meryl streep.Love watching all her movies.
Was not in a mood for cooking so ...tatada.....here is store bought Frozen Vege Pizza..its was first trial actually.
Lined the baking tray with foil..so that I can clean up any mess..easily

Posted by Picasa

Eagerly waiting for that 10 minute bake time...so that we both can
Bake Baby bake !! heh heh lol
My gloves are ready to pull the Pizza out of the oven
Posted by Picasa

Lets cut the Slices now.

Here is the warm slice of frozen store bought Pizza...to treat our Hunger..and save some time and watch movie without much break time.I must say Pizza was yummy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails